
Today was the first day back to School for JJ. I was able to go to work late so I could see him leave this morning. My baby is in 5th grade. WOW! I am not sure how I feel about that. But weather I like it or not it is happening.
Once again he will have two teachers. In the morning he will be with Miss Boone. Who served her mission in Chile, Vina Del Mar, One of the places we will be seeing. She will teach math, science and social studies. In the afternoon he will have Miss. Michelak. She is from Argentina. Also the Daughter of JJ's pediatrician. So both of his teachers speak Spanish. It will be nice. they will be getting his work ready for him so he can take it to Chile. I know it will not be fun doing home work on vacation but we will have to do it.
I called home to see how school went on the first day. JJ said "It was terrible" I asked why? He said "They made him think" That is one horrible day.
No comments:
Post a Comment